- That went on longer than I thought it would! --People of Antioch 14:58, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
Sorry i didnt give you a heads up on this, but you are the most active sysop here and since I am becoming more and more inactive on all wikis, I need someone to pick up my slack while I am less active. I plan to get more active in the wikis in the future but for the moment, certain situations have caused wikis to be a bit distasteful to me for a bit. I apologize for placing this burden on you and if you wish to have it removed I can certainly make sure that happens. I trust you the most with these powers! --Shadowphoenix 17:36, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- I am most honored, and will do my best to keep this wiki running well. The policies I've been planning (drafting) haven't really been opposed, but does this wikia support a sitenotice on all skins? It would be nice to make the people aware of the the changes going on here. --People of Antioch 17:42, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Profession Tango Icons Edit
Hey, I wanted to tell you that those images were created by LordBiro so the licensing you have been putting on them in not correct. They are all released under the GFDL. I will go through and change some of them, but just wanted to tell you this for future reference :). --Shadowphoenix 02:33, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- Ah. Okay, I assume since they were from GWW, they were the same as wiki license. --People of Antioch 02:53, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, hello! Anyway, remember to add the Category:Helpers to your user page as well. --People of Antioch 15:19, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- Well, through semantics it seems like I'll be relinquishing that when SP gets more active online.
- "I need someone to pick up my slack while I am less active."
- Though I don't mind at all one bit, if that's the case. --People of Antioch 20:48, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
Bcrats and Sysops get it automatically. Sorry about Auron I am pissy and he isnt helping :P --Shadowphoenix 04:27, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
- I saw something missing from the User Rights Log, and it kinda bugged me seeing it as such. Heh. Also, don't worry about it. We all get a little flustered now and then, just take the high road. Remember, "like water off a duck's back." --People of Antioch 19:35, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
Welcome bot Edit
One user complaining really isn't enough of a reason to disable the welcoming bot. I am going to re-enable it until consensus is reached that it is not needed. --GW-Shadowphoenix 19:20, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm? Talking about the English and (was it British?) other spelling? I'm assuming we're going to go with English spelling with most of our words. --People of Antioch 22:25, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- Try tagging an image. It appears way lower and doesn't tag even. --People of Antioch 07:40, 14 July 2009 (UTC)