I just wanted to make sure that everyone is ok with User:PhoenixBot getting bot status here, Sannse is agreeing to give it after the community approves. Please state your approval or disapproval below :) --Shadowphoenix 18:38, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- Fine by me. 06:50, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm against it. I'm not a troll, btw. Thats my sig image. This is trolling: Shadow, you fail as a bcrat and as a sysop, and should never have bot status. Now THAT is trolling. :) (May) 18:46, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Umm, idc. It's kind of your wiki, so youre choice I suppose. — ク Eloc 貢 02:30, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- That's up to you. If it breaks the wiki somehow, well, that's your problem. The question is: are you confident enough that your Bot is debugged and safe. I wouldn't do it unless you were at least 90% sure. Also, I'm not sure if this article is old. No one tagged it! --People of Antioch 01:00, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, only the IRC version of my bot has bugs (well except for the category bug which is a prob. with AWB), so there is nothing I can do about that). Also, this is not old there just has not been much input... --Shadowphoenix 06:08, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.